As an accompaniment to that last brave zeefarer’s submission.
(a submission from the nautical mirthalia)
Hello, delicious friends! Uh… I was bored so I made a thing?
ARE WE THERE YET? ~a zee-faring playlist~
- NES Theme from The Secret of Monkey Island by Hurblat @ SoundCloud
- Barracuda by Heart
- He’s a Pirate from the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack
- Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani ft Eve
- Il Rock Di Capitan Uncino by Edoardo Bennato
- Rush by The Seatbelts
- The Sea King by Hawkwind
- Traveling by Utada Hikaru
- Uncharted Worlds (Galaxy Map) from the Mass Effect soundtrack
- Sailing Day by Bump of Chicken
- Voyager by Daft Punk
- I Am a Scientist by Dandy Warhols
- Superfast Jellyfish by Gorillaz ft De La Soul
- Seven Seas Of Rhye by Queen
- Bindy by The Seatbelts
- Around the World by Daft Punk
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Iron Maiden
I’ve become slightly sidetracked in Fallen London by trying to figure out the mysteries of Hunter’s Keep. I’m not sure if any followers are interested in FL, but I thought I’d post my notes as much to get them out of my head as anything. Heavy spoilers under the cut for all the Hunter’s Keep content, though nothing else.
An excellent analysis! Here’s another piece of the puzzle for you: if you’re still wondering about what you saw in the well, you might want to keep an ear open for the word ‘moon-miser.’ Pursue the Affair with the Box.
The Starveling’s Mouth / The Starveling’s Mouth / Speaks of the NORTH / And never the South.
I’m not overly proud of this one (see tags), but it’s been sitting on my comp for a month so I figured I might as well post it since I wasn’t deleting it.
If someone wants to offer advice on how to improve, I’m keeping the SAI file for a while.
There are so many ways to describe this dress, but I think it will let it speak for itself.
What was that?
You want to eat the unborn?
Oh, hi fashion gown, you are too much!
Btw, is this a cosplay? Cause it is wonderful
At first I was like oh, hey Lolitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!?!?
That’s when I saw the bottom. That is badass but da fuq??
I can’t say!
A most Exceptional gown, to say the least.
The Escape from New Newgate Prison.
(Planning London’s streets was fuuuun!)
if you are experiencing difficulties of the rubbery persuasion i sympathize with you, old chum. although i have a great myriad of problems myself— perhaps nearly a hundred— a squid is not one.
An impressive addition to any dangerous individual’s arsenal.
(a submission from the formidable mirthalia)